TRA360 will be testing out HootSuite Pro for the month of May!
TRA360 has been using the basic (and free) version of HootSuite for about 18 months to regulate our social media channels. We have recently become one of HootSuite’s newest partners. As participants in the HootSuite Pro Solution Partner Program we will be testing the HootSuite “Pro” version for the next 30 days and keeping our readers up-to-date with our impressions; specifically, regarding the regulatory affairs and technical communications industries. For those of you who have yet to check out our past post about the company, HootSuite is a leading social media management system that enables organizations and businesses to reach ROI for their social media and digital campaigns. TRA360 intends to explore how using HootSuite can help our customers who are engaged in social media to reach their business goals.
Furthermore, we are especially interested in how professionals in Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations, and Communications professionals in the life sciences and other regulated industries might benefit from using HootSuite Pro. Disclaimer: Our opinions about HootSuite Pro are strictly our own.
Before diving into the deep end headfirst, I wanted to highlight the additional features HootSuite Pro offers for just $5.99 per month:
- Collaboration – HootSuite Pro makes it easy to collaborate! With additional features such as adding up to 15 team members per account and message assignments, you won’t have a difficult time optimizing your team’s workflow.
- Analytics – Although the basic (and free) version of HootSuite already offers users quick reports, HootSuite Pro offers users social analytic reporting points. More on this next week.
- Support – Having technical problems and in need of support? No problem! Pro users are entitled to a help desk to assist with their technology needs.
- Social Storage – Social storage allows Pro users access to HootSuite archives which have 100 tweets included.
- Engagement – With access to unlimited social profiles, vanity URLs, Facebook and Twitter searches, Klout scores and an app directory, HootSuite Pro’s engagement features allow users to be fully engaged in their social media outlets 24/7.
- Features – Other features that Pro offers are “influences scores” and the “opt out of ads” feature. No more clutter!
We look forward to sharing our experiences using HootSuite Pro with you over the next thirty days and will be writing a blog post per week about our experiences (four total). Stay tuned for the “First Impressions” post coming next week!
One thought on “HootSuite Solution Partner Portal Phase 1: Getting Started”
Comments are closed.